Tuesday, August 2, 2016

JMC had a June birthday, too

Well, the summer got the best of me (moving across town to a fixer upper didn't help, but more about that later!) and I'm just now posting about our 3rd June birthday. :)

JMC turned 6 this year, and he began planning out his day well in advance. Of course there are 2 important things to consider when planning your special day: the food, and the fun. So, birthday pancakes for breakfast, pizza at Monical's for lunch (the kids all had reading program coupons, and JMC thinks it's just the best that they earn them in time for his birthday each year), and oatmeal for dinner. Pizza and oatmeal are his favorite meals.

For fun, he wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese, and to play miniature golf. The weather cooperated, and we were able to do it all. Yay!

Here are some of the highlights (or better known as, Mami remembered to take some pictures.)

I forgot to get birthday pancake pictures on JL & my birthdays, so I got a combo pic.


We had 2 teams, guys & girls. JL was asleep in the stroller, so I bowed out after the first 6 holes, and got to watch everyone else from the shade. It was great! I snagged a few pictures, too.

A quick pose after finishing miniature golf

So big!

A selfie after his birthday photo shoot

He asked for a frog cake again. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment