Wednesday, September 7, 2011

AWANA

Tonight was the kids' first night of AWANA.  They loved it.  They had so much to tell us afterwards, they were up for an hour past bedtime, just trying to fill us in on everything.

While they were having fun at AWANA, Papi, JMC, and I had time to hang out.  Since JMC isn't talking yet, it was really a date night for Papi and I.  How nice!  It has been way too long since we've been out on a date, and now we'll have this extra time each week.


JT and JA with their AWANA books.  JT has his AWANA vest on, too.
Their books, along with the tote bags I made for each of them.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to find an AWANA program for Lyla next year. I know one of the things they focus on is Bible verses, and I think it is sooo important to start memorizing scripture at an early age!

    ReplyDelete