Here's my list:
- JT in his various states of undress and frequent pajama days
- JMC trying to play on the computer
- JA reading to her brothers
- JA telling me she likes me helping out with her theatre class
- JMC stealing food from JT's plate
- JA tricking JT into reading
- JMC following the dog and bringing her food from the dog bowl
- JA singing along to Jaci Velasquez on her CDplayer
- JMC grabbing our legs and saying, "Got you"
- JT asking me to read a book to just him everyday at nap time
Thanks, Angie, for helping me see the little things.